If your interest is calling you to make a difference in people’s relationships with themselves, their communities, or their families, Azusa Pacific University provides a space to discover and cultivate your purpose. Our welcoming and seasoned community of experts and mentors will help transform your faith while preparing you to have the holistic competence and impact in the psychology-related fields that is unique to a Christian education with APU.
Choose the program that is right for you. You belong here.
- Child Life, MS
- Clinical Psychology: Marriage and Family Therapy, MA (MFT)
- Counseling Psychology with Specialization in Children and Adolescents, MS
- Educational and Clinical Counseling MAEd, with Embedded School Counseling Credential
- Educational Counseling MAEd and Embedded School Counseling Credential
- Organizational Psychology, MS
- Research Psychology and Data Analysis, MS
- School Psychology, EdS, with embedded Educational Psychology, MAEd, and School Psychology Credential