Now more than ever, research and data drive decision-making in many fields, with top companies recruiting professionals skilled in gathering, analyzing, and applying data to influence strategy and create positive change. In the M.S. in Research Psychology and Data Analysis program, you’ll integrate the fundamentals of psychological research with practical coursework in applied statistical methods, incorporating those skills to conduct your own research project in an area you’re passionate about. Whether you plan to continue into a Ph.D. program or want to make an impact in industry, you’ll be equipped with the knowledge and tools to help lead change that benefits people and organizations.
Relevant Training for a Marketable Career
- Earn your master’s degree in as little as 11 months (18- and 24-month options available).
- The employment rate for research-specific disciplines is expected to grow as 23% in market research and 27% in operations research, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Learn to analyze data with confidence using popular statistical software, such as SPSS, R, and JMP, and translate findings into information others can understand and use.
- Choose to add an optional 9-unit concentration in Data Analytics or Marketing Research to further hone your expertise.
- Receive individualized training with faculty research advisors who will guide you throughout the program.
- Optional JMP/SAS Joint Certificate in Research Methods available.
- Pursue your career and calling at a top Christian university