Psychology / Counseling / Social Work
Quality education. Christian perspective. Helping others.
Serving others to make a real difference
Real people have real problems. They often hurt in ways that aren’t always apparent on the outside. It’s called life in the modern world. And when that everyday life becomes too much for our friends, our neighbors and our community to endure, someone has to step into the gap and provide real solutions.
At Azusa Pacific University, we know you have a God-given heart to care for others. All that’s lacking is real-world training to make a difference. Come to Azusa for the faith-based insights, skills and tools you need to help them through their darkest times.
- Organizational Psychology, M.S.
- Research Psychology and Data Analysis, M.S.
- Educational and Clinical Counseling, M.A.Ed., and embedded School Counseling Credential
- Educational Counseling, M.A.Ed., and embedded School Counseling Credential
- Educational Psychology, M.A.Ed., and School Psychology, Ed.S., with embedded School Psychology Credential
- Child Life, M.S.
- Clinical Psychology: Marriage and Family Therapy, M.A. (MFT)
- Counseling Psychology with Specialization in Children and Adolescents, M.S.
- Master of Social Work (MSW)